VUEWorks Enterprise Asset Management Software
Today, nearly everything is at your fingertips – your assets should be too. From the field to the office, our solution has been designed with your team in mind. VUEWorks® is a web-enabled integrated GIS, enterprise asset management solution that tracks conditions, minimizes failure risk and optimizes expenditures and service deliveries of all physical assets.
Multiple assets. Single solution.
Automated workflows. Organized data. Reduced workload.
Discover our Enterprise Asset Management services.
Forecast capital budget needs
Create and manage capital projects
Analyze different tactics using “what-if” scenarios
Document and track requests for action
Create and track work orders
Track condition, depreciation and value
Analyze and prioritize consequences of failure
Manage time and expenses for labor and equipment
Manage quantity, expenses and location for inventory
VUEWorks tools and solutions help manage and optimize large, complex infrastructure assets across their full lifecycle.
Our built environment is comprised of countless assets – from pavements, signs, bridges and utilities, to buildings and equipment. VUEWorks provides a single platform to maintain both spatial and non-spatial asset data for horizontal, vertical and fleet assets ensuring compliance with your organization’s asset heirarchy.
Track & Manage
Service requests and work orders are initiated with ease in VUEWorks, making light of routine tasks and ensuring all data is captured and notifications automated.
VUEWorks goes beyond traditional functions of work order management to support evaluation, management and forecast of asset condition to optimize risk and valuation.
With the correct data at your fingertips, you can make sure your assets are being used efficiently and make informed decisions to limit risk and unnecessary costs.
VUEWorks mobile tools bring all the power of the office into the field with purpose-built and interconnected apps. The mobile WorkforceVUE applications caters to end-user efficiency while the entire VUEWorks environment can also be extended through connections to related business systems for enterprise decision support.
ASSESS & DOCUMENT
- Review the requirements through stakeholder discussions to ensure the operational needs are understood
- We will meet with each business unit within the organization to understand the goals, priorities and business processes
- Installation of VUEWorks software and Mobile App Connectors
DESIGN & REVIEW
- Provide early education on software functionality
Client collaboration to identify gaps in data and processes
- Gather required information
- Develop a comprehensive integration, migration and configuration plan
CONFIGURE & VALIDATE
- Establish global system settings, form creation, module-based configuration
- Custom report template creation
- Perform data linking, migration and integrations
- Conduct incremental software configuration reviews
- Coordinate user validation testing
MODIFY & TRAIN
- Finalize configuration based on testing feedback
- Identify organizational training needs and develop training plan
- Conduct instructor-led training sessions
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with application and business administrators
- Final data migration
- Production deployment
- Go Live support